It’s my party, and I’ll reflect on the greatest life lessons I’ve learned thus far if I want to.
[tc-related post=310198 align=right]
1. You are not your failures or rejections. You are not the boy who couldn’t love you, the job you couldn’t get, the school who wait-listed you.
2. You are, however, your passions, your convictions and the company you keep.
3. Blocking toxic people out is hard, healthy and needed. You may regret blocking people out. But you will ultimately rejoice in a toxic-free life.
4. You are unique, and your experience with people is unique. Your relationships can never be repeated, replaced; only remembered.
5. Have the courage to be yourself all the time.
6. Show your love. Especially to your parents. We are all living on borrowed time, don’t waste the moment you could have said, “I love you, Mom and Dad.”
7. Don’t be…
View original post 322 more words